UltimateOmegaUKUltimateOmegaUK

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Jade vs Liun Kang Fatalit Jade vs Liun Kang Fatalit

Some of the scenes felt like they dragged on for a little to long, infact the whole thing did!

The ending joke was priceless and made me laugh but the fight scene before hand could have been sped up significantly!

Was somewhat worth it in the end!

The Bustey episode #1 Sun The Bustey episode #1 Sun

I honestly don't know what to think! The animation was standard and the concept was extremely original!

The video was abit to short to appreciate, the joke giving me a giggle but nothing more. In future episodes perphaps voice acting would enchance the comedy rather then having everybody sound like a different variety of Blender

Free to Play Free to Play

A brilliant animation style combined with a brilliant point makes for great entertainment!

This animation had me smiling through the entire thing! being somebody who spends alot of time on Free To Play games i couldn't help but get asorbed into this! The voice acting was also brilliant and nice to listen to! the cheerful color pallete of your animation also helped brighten this video a hell of a lot!

BTW: Loved the "Wind Waker Link" cameo! xD

Lunaria Story Lunaria Story

This game... was not a game, seriously i sat there for the large majority of 20 minutes watching my character take control of everything! Even the instance dungeons where made far to easy by the AFK Mode.

There was one time i suppose you attempted to get me to actually move but there was simply no need to, even with "Self Exploding enemies" i stood there like an iron giant and killed the boss with ease!

This game had no gameplay, a confusing interface and an okay art style.

Run Red Run Run Red Run

Not bad, not bad at all... This is a fairly average run/avoid game! featuring good art work and... well arguably annoying music.

There was a few things i couldnt help but notice! such as... why on earth make one of the power ups a magnet? why the **** is Little Red Riding hood collecting metal apples?! and even though you had arrows pointing at incoming obstacles the obstacle was hurling at you on a small zoomed in scene making it near impossible to avoid!

However the idea is not a bad one! an average game overall though.

Police Car Parking 3 Police Car Parking 3

A game about parking is hard to make fun... guranteed but i base my rating on missing features rather then the "Fun Factor" of parking a car.

The driving was not bad at all but the lack of visuals displaying car damage and the fact my car seemed to be the Chuck Norris of all cars and would move them like they were naught but cardboard boxes made this game hard to take seriously!

However the artwork wasn't bad at all and the controls weren't to unrealistic! making this a somewhat average Parking simulator!

Land of the Mystic Land of the Mystic

A beautiful song, great quality and even though not intended it loops perfectly! :D a great piece of work ;D

Not a HUGE project but im making a game on RPG Maker VX and i would very much like to use this for a field map i made :D if i have your permission that is ^_^

AshleyAlyse responds:

Thank you so much! :) Yeah, I didn't mean for it to loop, but I guess it somewhat does, haha! Of course you have my permission! Just be sure to give me credit. ;) Good luck with your game!

MLP Theme Song Cover MLP Theme Song Cover

Only you could make the 'My Little Pony' Theme sound amazing...

Your Sincerely - Not a Brony and loved this song anyway. :D

Sky Prison Sky Prison

Fairly average, i didnt think it was bad but the beat changed far to drastically at times, a decent job though

A Visit A Visit

"Well... atleast im gonna die with a raging bone..." *looks up* " HOLY **** "

haha good job with this art :) the devil looks freaky as hell!

DAM mascot DAM mascot

I really like the colouring method you have used, Makes it attractive to look at!... atleast i think its the colouring method O.o haha either that or the cuteness of the character! both are as good! good piece of art here! :)

bocodamondo responds: