UltimateOmegaUKUltimateOmegaUK

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Land of the Mystic Land of the Mystic

A beautiful song, great quality and even though not intended it loops perfectly! :D a great piece of work ;D

Not a HUGE project but im making a game on RPG Maker VX and i would very much like to use this for a field map i made :D if i have your permission that is ^_^

AshleyAlyse responds:

Thank you so much! :) Yeah, I didn't mean for it to loop, but I guess it somewhat does, haha! Of course you have my permission! Just be sure to give me credit. ;) Good luck with your game!

MLP Theme Song Cover MLP Theme Song Cover

Only you could make the 'My Little Pony' Theme sound amazing...

Your Sincerely - Not a Brony and loved this song anyway. :D

Sky Prison Sky Prison

Fairly average, i didnt think it was bad but the beat changed far to drastically at times, a decent job though

Ha Roars Ha Roars

An very decent techno song here! was enjoyable to listen to without a doubt, though the beat of the whole song seemed a little simple and repetitive, you managed to keep it interesting and it didnt have much of a conclusion to it. but aside from that Good job with this!

awesomemann1234 responds:

Thanks, UltimateOmegaUK! I'm just starting out, so I still have some work to do.

Bass and Drum Rape Bass and Drum Rape

Was a little repetitve, sound quality was moderate add a little more variety in the beat you play and i think you could do better! though a nice effort

Jayson420 responds:

Thanks for the comment, it was more or so just a little improvised jam we were screwing around with I didn't edit anything haha

Thinking of one.. Thinking of one..

Was abit plain and there was nothing much to it but a repetitive beat with an odd different drum beat in the background, However a little more variety would go a long way! Nice attempt though

Purged - Animal's Piece Purged - Animal's Piece

Your voice...
This song...

Simply beautiful to listen to, enjoyed every moment of it.

Jaft (Voice Demo) Jaft (Voice Demo)

I do beleive you have quite a fairly good voice acting talent there pal haha, you can certainly do quite a few different voices!

JAFT responds:

You, sir, have given me kind words. I give you my thanks and a cat bagel.

Hantz Beat 2 Hantz Beat 2

This was delightful to listen to, really enjoyed it the only thing i would of suggested is perphaps putting some transition inbetween the bits where the tune suddenly changes 'I personally think it would sound much better then it already is' but apart from that i quite enjoyed this beat, good work mate!

antman123 responds:

Yea I agree with u...I'm not done with this yet tho just a preview really...I will be uploading the finished version then