UltimateOmegaUKUltimateOmegaUK

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Lunaria Story Lunaria Story

This game... was not a game, seriously i sat there for the large majority of 20 minutes watching my character take control of everything! Even the instance dungeons where made far to easy by the AFK Mode.

There was one time i suppose you attempted to get me to actually move but there was simply no need to, even with "Self Exploding enemies" i stood there like an iron giant and killed the boss with ease!

This game had no gameplay, a confusing interface and an okay art style.

Run Red Run Run Red Run

Not bad, not bad at all... This is a fairly average run/avoid game! featuring good art work and... well arguably annoying music.

There was a few things i couldnt help but notice! such as... why on earth make one of the power ups a magnet? why the **** is Little Red Riding hood collecting metal apples?! and even though you had arrows pointing at incoming obstacles the obstacle was hurling at you on a small zoomed in scene making it near impossible to avoid!

However the idea is not a bad one! an average game overall though.

Police Car Parking 3 Police Car Parking 3

A game about parking is hard to make fun... guranteed but i base my rating on missing features rather then the "Fun Factor" of parking a car.

The driving was not bad at all but the lack of visuals displaying car damage and the fact my car seemed to be the Chuck Norris of all cars and would move them like they were naught but cardboard boxes made this game hard to take seriously!

However the artwork wasn't bad at all and the controls weren't to unrealistic! making this a somewhat average Parking simulator!

Coin Apocalypse Coin Apocalypse

The characters movements were sluggish and the sheer commitment needed to this game to even progress SLIGHTLY is phenomenal!

The art style was classic but just had no character! the lack of bonus coins made the game boring and tedious. And im not saying the music was bad but it was relaxing surely this game needs to be more fast paced!

Overall an overly simple game with an overly simple concept

Ragdoll Ninja Ragdoll Ninja

This game has me so addicted I can't stop playing it! whilst being a copy of fruit ninja i find slicing stickmen into tiny pieces alot more enjoyable then fruit! "Is that sick?"

But a good game with good acheivments! perphaps the "Powerups" could have more then just a different color so that we can easily tell them apart in a HUGE wave of stickmen! that is my only suggestion!

Platform Racing 4 fake Platform Racing 4 fake

Hey i dont mean to stick up for anyone because im not a fan of haters, but you are bound to get haters releasing and Unfinished game...

Especially a game that has been made already, its more like someone took a simple tutorial on how to make basic controls on flash then uploaded it to Newgrounds.

Carry on learning and if you want to make games, then try making a brand new idea! and if you ever make a game and its on here, i wish you all the best.

Rock n Roll Rock n Roll

A decent game, the gameplay was interesting however i thought it was very easy... i think a difficulty option wouldnt of gone amiss... but never the less great game :) very addictive

casualmachine responds:

Hi UltimateOmega UK,
Thanks for checking out our game, :)
We'll definitely look into a difficulty option in the future.

Blasting Force Blasting Force

An interesting game with a few things small problems.

I must say first off i found the grenades to be a waste of time and most the time they led to me dying and not the enemy. the score sytem is great to have but there is no point in score if you have no one to compete with.

but rather then them two small flaws i must say i loved this game was entertaining and fun to play :) great job

Drop the Blob! Drop the Blob!

Im a fan of puzzle games like Red Remover but what a game like this seriously needs is a scoreboard or just a scoring sytem in general. what makes games like this truly satisfying is to make the end of the level using as less blocks as possible.

but never the less this game is a good start kept me entertained for a good 5 - 10 mins.

Hope to see a future version of this, and best of luck to you!

Infantata Infantata

An extremely fine experimental game here, though the game runs slowly and sometimes i found myself to be dead just because the enemy could see through walls, maybe instead of giving the creature a constant eerie song you could make him have heavy footsteps and some quite ambient scary breathin... sorta like amnesia, the music should only come on when its chasing you would certainly keep the Adrenaline pumping! but dont give up on thsi! it has great potential! good work!

Placeable responds:

Thank you for the kind words and suggestions!

I'm sad to hear the game runs slowly for you. A friend of mine had the same issue on his computer. I've never seen anything quite like it considering his PC is a good one while on my laptop it runs just fine.

I suspect it can have something to do with Flash Player being out of date. Try update it.

The enemy AI is messed up sometimes. I am aware of the issue where he actually spawns outside of the map and the debug kicks in because of that making him able to pass through walls (Likely what you were experiencing).

If I make a larger game this is an issue that must be addressed.

Thanks again!