UltimateOmegaUKUltimateOmegaUK

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Jade vs Liun Kang Fatalit Jade vs Liun Kang Fatalit

Some of the scenes felt like they dragged on for a little to long, infact the whole thing did!

The ending joke was priceless and made me laugh but the fight scene before hand could have been sped up significantly!

Was somewhat worth it in the end!

The Bustey episode #1 Sun The Bustey episode #1 Sun

I honestly don't know what to think! The animation was standard and the concept was extremely original!

The video was abit to short to appreciate, the joke giving me a giggle but nothing more. In future episodes perphaps voice acting would enchance the comedy rather then having everybody sound like a different variety of Blender

Free to Play Free to Play

A brilliant animation style combined with a brilliant point makes for great entertainment!

This animation had me smiling through the entire thing! being somebody who spends alot of time on Free To Play games i couldn't help but get asorbed into this! The voice acting was also brilliant and nice to listen to! the cheerful color pallete of your animation also helped brighten this video a hell of a lot!

BTW: Loved the "Wind Waker Link" cameo! xD

In the Mountains In the Mountains

Well, with the mix of good animation and just downright cringy cheesy jokes! im gonna have to give this a rating of 2/5!

Nothing personal at all, but i couldn't help but feel like this recording was more something of an "Inside Joke" rather then one that should be broadcasted with the world! Animation was good however! making it abit boring to listen to but not at all bad to look at!

~UltimateOmegaUK

Happy Birthday, Nolan! Happy Birthday, Nolan!

Well, i to hope Nolan enjoyed his birthday and all the nightmares that came along with it! the song was catchy and i couldn't help but want to repeat it one or two times! Animation style was kinda... creepy but WHO CARES! :D as long as Nolan is happy he looks like something spawned from Adventure Time then im sure it is cool!

Nameless 7 Part 1 Nameless 7 Part 1

I personally think the turtle should be reconstructed by a mad scientist who will thus name him...
"Mine Turtle" >:D

Never watched the previous nameless flash's but i must say this one has me interested xD the pure genius of character names made me giggle.

Its extremely hard to create a series that gives off the impression it IS a series but this one pulls it off quite well somewhat reminding me of a twisted Cartoon Network show! Which IS a good thing... beleive it or not...

Conclusion: Good flash! made me laugh and i will be waiting for the second part!

MAD BEN MAD BEN

Always been a fan of the random mind that is Sexual-Lobster and i have to say i really enjoy the short cartoon skits! but i couldn't help but feel like this one was just abit... Too random?

Don't get me wrong i like the content you produce but this one couldn't make me help but think "Where the fuck is this joke even going?" xD

But a deffo 3 stars for making me giggle regardless of the randomness! :P

Harlem Snake Harlem Snake

Snake... you have failed your mission and doomed us all... The Harlem Shake has went viral... War has changed... i love this animation, whoever voice acted snake didnt sound like snake but ahh well, voice actors are hard to come by haha.

PS: I Love how the cardboard box said 'Boob' on it :')

Tlaloc's Test: No Evil 007 Tlaloc's Test: No Evil 007

Not a fan of the music but the quirky fun characters and the basic idea behind this animation where fun to witness. a fine job.

Pencilmation #32 Pencilmation #32

I love the Pencilmation series, honestly each episode gives me the same feeling i got when i watched Disney shorts as a kid!

Please dont stop making these.